John J. Keller, DDS
Major Coursework and Certifications
- F.A.C.E. – 2-year course in Advanced Restorative Dentistry, Burlingame, CA. 1991 Graduate
- The Misch Institute, 2005 Graduate – Implant Prosthodontics Program, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA,
- Academy of General Dentistry
- 2003 Fellowship Award for 500 hours of Continuing Education in the 16 Disciplines of General Dentistry
- 2013 Mastership Award for 600 further hours of Continuing Education in the 16 Disciplines of General Dentistry
- 2007 – present MN AGD Mastership Education Program Co-Director
- 2014 – present MN AGD Board Member
- Schuster Center for Professional Development, Dr. Michael Schuster – Dental Practice Management Program, Scottsdale, AZ, 2014 – present
- Master of Oral Implantology Program, California Implant Institute, San Diego, CA, 1,000+ hours of Implant Coursework, 2016 – present.
Co-founder of GnathTech Dental Systems, 2001 – present. Dr. Keller and Yevsey Gutman, PhD developed computerized instrumentation to record and replicate lower jaw movements. These instruments will be used to CAD design dental crown surfaces.
United States Patents:
- Apparatus and Method for Replicating Mandibular Movement.
- Patent No. US 8,021,149 B2
- Date of Patent: Sept. 20, 2011
- Apparatus and Method for Recording Mandibular Movement.
- Patent No. US 8,382,686 B2
- Date of Patent: Feb. 26, 2013
- Operation Grace – a mobile dental unit that travels throughout the Twin Cities area serving the underprivileged, 2013 – present.
- Donated Dental Services – a dental group that serves the underprivileged, 2005 – present.
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Pre-Clinic Crown and Bridge Instructor, 1987-1990
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Pre-Clinic Occlusion Instructor, 1994-1996.